1. Core Strength: Squats are loaded from top to bottom, either in the form of a barbell or a dumbbell, your core has to work extremely hard and maintain an up-right posture which in turn reinforces the work done, not just to the legs.
2. Injury Prevention: Strengthen the muscles surrounding your knees and hips is a sure way to reduce your chance of injury when jumping, running, etc. Squats build your glutes, hamstrings and quad muscles.
3. Hormonal Release: By continuously increasing squatting loads you will reap the anabolic hormonal benefits that will help you build muscle everywhere – not just your legs.
4. Workout Intensity: Squats provide a superior alternative to leg machines, which in turn increase the efficiency of the entire workout.
5. Improve Sports Performance: To extend your hips powerfully is a key factor in increasing your vertical jump. It just so happens that squats build hip extension strength. As a bonus, squats not only help you produce power; they also help you absorb it as well.
Please fill out your details on the form below and we will be in touch shortly.