Bespoke qualifications for moms
Fitness & Group Instruction EQF Level 3
Time to do something
Just for you
Combination of 2 qualifications plus extras, specifically designed for busy mothers to help you:
- Get back into the working world
- Potentially start your own business.
- Gain the knowledge and use it for yourself, your family and friends.
Course duration: 18 weeks
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9.30-11.30
Start Date: 14th January 2020
Why do this course?
- Time to do something JUST FOR YOU now the little ones are finally in creche / school.
- Learn Anatomy and Physiology specific to women, post-partum fitness & recovery
- Study with other mothers, locally. Swords central location – Gym on site with full use of the gym for duration of the course.
- Basic nutrition and diet
- Two hours twice per week
(so you still have 3 days to get your bits done!)
- Mid-week classes 9.30 – 11.30 – drop the kids, grab a coffee and come to feed your brain while gaining professional knowledge in an ever growing industry.
- Gain two certified, internationally recognised qualifications in Fitness and Group Instruction EQF Level 3.
- Easily manageable course times tailored for busy mothers, while the kiddies are at playschool/school
- Be your own boss – work around your family’s schedule
- Learn how to give classes – anywhere, any time. (classes don’t need a venue – the beach or a green is perfect!)
- Discover options for further study within the industry.
Listen to the story of past graduates
Frequently asked questions
Yes, both our Fitness Instruction and Group Instruction are fully accredited
with the European Health and Fitness Association and REPS Ireland. EQF
Level 3 Certificate.
Yes. You are qualified to work on a gym floor and to give classes once
As with any new skill, there will of course be extra curricular work involved.
However, this course has been tailored to suit your busy lifestyle. Course
material is given in easily digestible chunks ensuring the workload is easy
and manageable for everyone.
This is one of the most common questions we get asked. You do not need to be fit and you will also be on course with other mothers similar to you. You have full use of this gym throughout your course to improve your fitness.
The course is very practical and you will spend allot of time on the gym floor. There will be some theory and once you commit yourself your should be fine.