TIME TABLE EACH WEEK
Funding for Fitness Professionals
Fitness Instructors who are members of REPs Ireland are eligible for 25% funding from Leisure Health Fitness for CPD course. For more information contact us.
The goal of this course is to elevate the coaching performance of fitness professionals and help there clients reach peak performance. Through cutting edge coaching, advanced program design, and pushing the boundaries of mobility, stability, speed and power, you will be equipped to get the best from your clients.
(Must hold a Fitness Instruction Certificate)
Advanced Fitness testing, movement screening & corrective exercises.
– Performance Testing (Aerobics, Power, Strength & Anaerobic testing for performance)
– Sports Specific Functional Movement Screening
– Corrective Movements, Solutions & Exercises
– Energy Systems
– Speed, Acceleration and Power for Performance.
– Warm Up Specifics & Systems
– Speed, Acceleration & Power
– Resistance Methods for Speed & Power for Athletes
– Strength Methods for Sports Performance
– Mechanics of Olympic Lifting
– Advanced Program Design, Periodisation & Energy Systems.
– Sports Specific Energy Systems
– Advanced Program Design
Day 4 - Strength:
- Physiological adaptations
Day 5 - Flexibility:
- Injury management
Day 6 - MCQ:
- Practical exam
- Case study feed back
GRANTS & FUNDING AVAILABLE
Image Fitness Training is one of the only training providers approved for funding
If you are in receipt of any type of social welfare payments, you may be entitled to €1000 off your course fees.
Starts 3rd 4th September + 10th 11th September (Sat/Sun) – Finishes 8th 9th October (3 Weekends total)
Starts 29th 30th October + 5th 6th November (Sat/Sun) – Finishes 3rd 4th December (3 Weekends total)